Saturday, March 31, 2007

Things that I hate about myself. - random post

I'm getting pretty bored now, and I want to blog, but I dunno what to blog, yet I still want to write something. Hence, I decided to write everything I dislike or hate about myself.

Things I dislike about myself :
Let's start with appearance... ( this may irritates u guys a bit, but if u guys cant handle this, go to the next point ya! )
1. my hair
I used to like my shining smooth silky hair when I'm in my lower secondary, but somehow I dunno what happen to my hair now. it's dry and get split ends very easily. Any products recommendation?

2. my nose
I really dislike my flat nose. How I wish i get shaper nose. Maybe I should play badminton with crystal. :P :P Internal joke between crystal and the gang.

3. my skin
this is the worst one. I have very very dry skin. Dun be fool by my acne free face, but u dunno how dry and bad my skin is. Very very bad.

4. my thighs
Lately I grow fat very easily and now the fats are attacking my thighs. :( have to exercise again. wooo..

5. my mouth and teeth.
I notice that I have some kinda weird mouth structure plus with my crooked teeth which brings down my confident to smile with my teeth in front of the camera. u guys should notice it why most of my pic i smile without showing my teeth.Dun ask me to go and have braces. I dun wan!

Yes, I know i should be thankful for what I am. I'm not really complaining or ask for a change la, it's just something that I dun think it's nice lo. Get what I mean? Girls alwiz complain about themselves.

6. Self esteem and self confident.
I have this severe problem about self confident. Honestly, I'm never confident in anything! Not even my drawings. I dun think I have any talent or good at something. Sometimes I do envy ppl with great self confident although they are not that great afterall. But it's kidna good that they have this confident thingy in them rite?

7. brains
Can I be a little bit smarter? Can I be grant for a wiser brain where I can learn faster, think better and be more analytical?

8. my limited freedom
I'm 19 going to 20 soon and I still dont get much freedom around from my parents. I have to go home by 11pm, can't go out so often, can't stay back that often even it's to study during exam week. Can I have more freedom please??? :) :)

9. carelessness and clumsiness
I'm a very very clumsy and careless girl. Frankly, I knock my head, hands, legs in alex's room for dunno how many million them when I walk, sit or whatever I was doing. Last year, I just lost my dad's digital camera in philippine which made my dad to be extremely angry and not talking to me for weeks!

10. Bad memory skill
I can remember things which are important to me. However, this is a slightly different case when it comes to studying. I cant remember most of the things I read. People jus need to read once to understand that sentence but I gotta read for four times to really understand it. Sigh... Maybe my way of studying is wrong...


Okay, so far that's the 10things that I dislike about myself. I know I have to be grateful for what I have now as many other children is worse than me. Maybe I should learn to accept it and be happy of who I am. But it does pissed me off when i feel so useless all the time!! Seriously, I dunno what I'm good at. Not a single thing... I dun even think any of u who's reading this can name smtg I'm good in. Sigh. I think I should stop whining and find ways to improve myself.

No comments: