Monday, March 19, 2007

GACC.

Well, GACC was a blast! At least for me la~ and I heard they said this year is better than last year. Woohoo! Anyway, GACC is all about games and anime. So they have character drawing competition, games competition, cosplay competition and so on... Khei,Azra, Hizami, Kalai, Damia, Su and Me was outside selling ice cream which made us kinda panic when we hardly can sell more than 10 in the morning. Fortunately, with the hot weather in the afternoon and khei's beautiful and melodious voice shouting " I-Scream( ice cream), I-Scream,I-Scream... One Ringgit One Ringgit One Ringgit " for few hours caught the attention from the people around there. By 4.30pm, people starting to feel "HOT" and came to buy non stop up till 6pm. WOW! Khei's voice works! Khei has this special ability where other singers don't have. For some people, when they start to sing, it rains but as for khei, when he sings, it shines so bright and hot which is good for us. Heee... I'm not being sarcastic here or what k? But I tgh "puji" you. Lol.

After my long boring 3hours duty at the booth, I finally got the chance to rush to the hall to check out what GACC provides and I'm kinda surprise of the success of this event. It was full with people from everywhere. Even my friend from Cyber came down, Val and Audrey came to have a look and my long lost friends which I din meet for nearly 2years suddenly appeared. Hee.
Here are some of our self-pose pictures that we took just now. Kekekee.. All three of us were so excited to snap a picture or two with all the cosplay character. heee. These are only one small portion of it, I promise I'll get more of today's picture from my friend tomorrow okie?? :) :)

Mua personal favourite picture! :P
she soooooooo pretty.........
She kinda get bored of taking pictures with people
don't we look cool!!!!



Death Note



Okay.. that's it. More pictures to come tomorrow ya! :)

No comments: