Friday, March 09, 2007

SPM result out on Monday.

This evening, I heard from radio that SPM results is coming out this coming monday. Well, at least time I'm not the one who's taking the result just like 3years ago. Wow, time really flies. Without noticing, I left school for 3years already and obviously I'm getting older and older each day. Soon to lose my teenage years and soon to be 20 year old. How sad. Anyway, back to the topic, mum told me that there's someone who scored 19As in SPM this year. When I got the news my first thought was " WTF??!! 19As??"

What's wrong with people nowadays? or should I said what's wrong with Malaysia's education system? I still remember to score an A in SPM those day was tough. What's with malaysia education system letting everyone to score A so easily?! So that they can get a hall of fame? To let everyone knows that Malaysia do have geniuses? or just to show off to our neighbour country ( Singapore ) that we have many students who score straight As and we made a huge leap in our education system? Yea right!! In the contrary, I think that Malaysia education system had disgraced themselves! Disgraced the intelligents of Malaysians! Disgraced the country! Sooner or later, SPM will just be some kinda joke to other countries.

As for the one who scored 19As, first of all CONGRATS but then I just think that you are plain dumb. Sorry no offense but what benefits will you get by doing so? Taking 19 subjects at once to break the previous record?? Or just so that you will be in front of the press? or perhaps get a scholarship or something?? First thing first, why the hell you have to torture yourself with all this burden? Does breaking the SPM record that important to you? and do you think scoring 19As in SPM will confirm you a bright future? Hell NO!! Not when you step into other people's land. Try going to US or UK, U might just be an average joe there. Just like my friend said, getting many As in SPM doesn't mean you are smart or good in everything. Come on, nowadays scoring straight As is a piece of cake for many other kids. What makes it different is not only the knowledge u have but also the experience, the new things you learned along the path of your high school journey. What's the use if you score many As but do not have extra cocurriculum or fun in your life??

Now I get what my friends said when they said malaysia education system SUCKS!!!!! coz it really SUCKS!! To be honest, I'm really looking foward for next year's SPM results, I bet some other nerdy freaks going to break the record by scoring 20As. Hahahaa.. damn sad for them.

No comments: