Thursday, March 29, 2007

Lethargic~

Im soooooo soooo sooooo tired! Just finished 2papers today. Yeap, 2freaking paper! At that very moment I really felt my brains is going to burst in no time. Anyway, I'm really glad that it's over. Not totally over yet, I have more midterms ahead but not as bad as having two papers in one day. Killing me so badly...

Marketing was hard, as in real hard. Financial management was okay.. got a bit tense up awhile because didnt manage to find answers for two parts but in the end manage to work it out. Mcq was okay... thank god I did some reading past few days. But I screw up my time line. I don't even bother to look at it when I'm studying. When I saw that question I just remembered that my tutor had mentioned that they always like to ask us to draw time line. Gosh, how can I be so silly to forget such detail. WHatever! I'm glad it's over. Finally I can get ONE good night sleep today. As for tomorrow? More battles to come! Accounting is next and the another following week, hahaha... marketing midterm2! Please please save me.

All I want now is a good thai massage and Bali spa. Argghhh... relaxing... soothing.... so nice. Probably i'll put some aromatherapy oil in my room later while listening to classical music. Need to calm down and relax my body before I enter the battlefield again. Will be sleeping a little bit early tonight. Can't take it d...

No comments: