Sunday, March 04, 2007

random post tagged by Miss Azra

Gosh, now I had been tagged by Azra for doing this. Hmmm..

Layer One:On The Outside
Name : Adelene Yeo. Nicknames?? Better not write it here or else I'll be famous. :P
Birth Date : 29th June 1987
Current status : in a relationship.Eye Colour : black but its now brown due to my contact lenses.Hair Colour : Original colour is black, dyed it to very dark brown.Righty or Lefty : Righty.

Layer Two :On The Inside
Your Heritage : Hainan and Nyonya. Your Fears : Getting bad results, cockrocaches,lizards,anything gross and me being so dumb.Your Weakness : Low self esteem and confident,stupid, dumb, not analytical,untidy..it takes a whole list man.Your Perfect Pizza : More cheese and pineapple :)

Layer Three :Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow Your Thoughts
FirstWaking Up : 11smtg :P.Your Bedtime : hmm.. not specific time, usually 2am.Your Most Missed Memory : Being in high school.

Layer Four :Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : None of them. McDonald's or Burger King : None of them too, prefer KFC.Single or Group Dates : Single dating please. Adidas or Nike : Nike.Tea or Nestea : TEA!Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate is HEAVEN! Cappucino or Coffee : Cappucino.

Layer Five :Do You..
Smoke : Nah, hate ppl tat smoke.Curse : seriously in my whole life I'm proud to say I curse less than 10times! Take a shower : Like duh! Have a crush : Not anymore.Think you've been in love : Yeap, I am.Go to school : Used to, now in uni. Want to get married : certainly if i can maintain this relationship well. :) Believe in yourself : Nope, never. Thinkyou're a health freak : NAH.. but I do like sports alot.

Layer Six :In The Past Month
Drank alcohol : Yeap, last year in philippines. Gone to the mall : Of coz. Been on stage : That's quite sometime ago, but heck, I have stage fright. Eaten sushi : Yeap yeap. Dyed your hair : Yes, dark brown- cashewnut brown

Layer Seven :Have You Ever..
Played A Stripping Game : hahaha.. will never do that. ChangedWho You Were To Fit In : Yeap.

Layer Eight :
Age You're Hoping To Be Married : huh? ask him dun ask me.

Layer Nine :In a Girl/Guy Best
Eye Colour : Dark/light Brown. Best Hair Colour : black or dark brown with alittle reddish. short or Long Hair : prefer short.

Layer Ten :What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago : Reading azra's blog.1 Hour Ago : shopping in tesco with my mummy dearie.4.5 Hours Ago : gambling session with my family :P.1 Month Ago : wah... too many to state in down here.1 Year Ago: enjoying my life in uni.

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence
I Love : keen,chocolates,spagetthi,music,arts,designs,fashion. IFeel : like a dumb girl. I Hate : myself, everything about myself.I Hide : my relationship from my family. I Miss : philippine :(. I Need : to be more hardworking and start studying for my quiz once I finish this post.

Here u go! Im outta here~ study study study. :(

No comments: