Tuesday, February 27, 2007

H.E.L.P

I seriously need help from all my smart ass friend. Mid term is coming so soon, which is 4 weeks time and me who doesn't pay much attention in class finally feel the pain now for not listening. Ouch! Sigh~

Someone help!

Need pros to teach me the A-Z of Management Accounting. I've been lacking from accounting far way behind. Well, or should I say I dunno what's going on in management accounting? Whatever la, I just need someone to help me this time. ZX, Mary,Rachel,Jac, Lin Pin, Michelle or whoever, me need a 4weeks intensive extra class to catch up with accounting and financial management. :( :( Please.. please.. pretty please.. I know I suck in accounting so much. If no one help me, I'm so dead this time. Sob sob.

I think I better stop whining cause it doesnt help much. What I can do is start studying for accounting which I doubt I would ( lazy laszy lene! must study whether u like it or not! ) and also search for pros accounting to teach me especially in tutorials because I seriously do not how to do a single ques in tutorial. H.E.L.P. S.O.S

No comments: