Saturday, February 10, 2007

it's not another ordinary Saturday.

Well, this is another random post of my weekends. This morning all of us woke up very early, 8.30am ( very early for me especially on a saturday morning..yawn. ) Then my parents, 2nd bro and I headed to Bukit Baru to have dim sum for breakfast. Yum Yum although I still prefer the one in bukit beruang because of their varieties there and cheaper price. After filling our stomach with those delicious and yummylicious dim sum, we send my brother's Myvi to the mechanic and our next stop is IKEA. Hmm.. not the IKEA in KL which sells furnitures but IKEA in Melaka that sells........... FISH. Hahahaa.. Dad bought another two goldfish and book a huge acquarium. Wonder where my dad wanna put it this time. hmmm.

Around 1smtg pm, my eldest brother and his gf came back!! Wee! it's such a long time since he came back home. Been very busy of cause due to his work. Pity him, but nevermind la, work harder, earn more money so I can get more angpao from him this year ma. kekekkee.. evil sis. Brother's gf brought alot of food for CNY range from mushroom to chocolates. Happy Happy me. :)

At night, we decided to go for food hunt at Jonker. We ended up at a laksa stall and ate cendol. Frankly speaking I didn't really enjoy the food and the cendol. Yucks! It tatse bad.. not like the cendol from the opposite shop. Anyway, there was lion dance too, and Datuk Gan Boon Leong was there with other VIPs. I bought two hair bands and earrings today from jonker. Last time we used to see 3pairs of earrings for RM10, this time I got 5pairs of earrings for RM10. I spend about 20minutes finding for earrings that I like which is a tough job. :P:P So that's all about today la. nothing much happened aso... :) Tomorrow mum and I will do chocolate cookies!! Wee!! so, Ja Ne.. :) :)

the hair band I bought :)

No comments: