Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!!!!

Dunno why I suddenly felt so happy on the 13th and 14th of February this year. Maybe I know Valentine is coming? LOL. Somehow, some of my friends are in at the stage of breaking up with their gfs at this very moment too. :( I really wish they can mend things up. Of all day, why quarrel on Valentine's Day?

When most of us will be celebrating or enjoying our valentine's day with their patner or alone at home drinking a glass of wine while catching a nice movie, some stupid lecturer who doesn't have a date for himself decided to have replacement class on V Day itself! Pathetic, useless buffalo! Who cares? I'm so not gonna go for class tonight. No way I'll do that, I wont sacrifice my V Day for tat lecturer!! Hell NO! I'm going to spend today with my dearie. :) :)

Before that, I wanna wish all the couples, be happy together, less quarrel, more tolerance and just be lovey dovey couples ok? and as for singles, don't be too desperate to seek for love, instead let love find u. Probably u'll get a good patner for urself this time. Meanwhile, enjoy this day with ur frens or family or if u prefer to be alone. Make urself happy and stress free ya! :) XOXO.

No comments: