Friday, February 09, 2007

Happy Happy Me! :)

YES!!! Finally I managed to pass "Astral" after failed to pass that song for the ( dunno ) how many times. Muahahahaa.. Well, I'm talking about o2jam of course. I've been playing that song for months and still unable to pass UNTIL today, I manage to pass it! Wee! TWICE somemore. Kkkekekekee.. :):) now u know why I'm so happy? My friends will definitely call me crazy or what for such a little thing, but dun care la, as long I'm happy. :P Bluek!

Now here comes the dilemma...

Valentine's day is comin in.... ( counting ) 5days. Oh gosh, what should I do this time? I haven't really prepare anything yet and I dunno what I should buy or do for Alex. Don't say things like I'm doing it last minute or what ok? I've been thinking these since few weeks ago but still ... sigh.. What should I buy? What he likes? Hmmm..

Nevermind about me.. How about u? Any plans? Any dates? Valentine doesnt mean u can only celebrate with ur patners ( bf/gf ), u can celebrate with ur love ones liek family and friends too u know. Many people have misinteperate the meaning of Valentine. All they know is Valentine = Going out with ur gf/bf ONLY. Well, that's not like it... it's about sharing love with ur love ones, ur patners, spouses, family, sons & daugther and even ur lovely friends. So don't just stay at home on Valentine Day, come and share ur love. Maybe catch a nice movie with ur family, or hang out with friends. As for couple, this is the best time for u guys to get romantic. Hehehe.. :P

Today I wonder is it really nessecery for bf to give their gf roses? Well, it does makes us happy la, but do they gv us for the sack of making us happy only? Hmmm.. nvm, forget about it. It just came across my mind about this when one of my good friend came and ask me this :

CH : " Lene, do u think she will happy when she received my handmade roses?"
Lene : " Hmm.. I really have no idea, it depends. Some think giving paper flower and saying about eternity love when the paper roses won't die are bullshit. "
CH : "Then how wor.. I scared she will not like it.. "
Lene : " I think she can feel ur sincerity if she knows u make all of them by urself. "
CH : ( still doubtful )

What u guys think about this? What if ur bf make a bunch or paper roses for u instead of real roses?? Hmmm.. Better reply me abotu this ok, especially Azra and Mich. Hehehe..

No comments: