Sunday, March 11, 2007

Jonker walk.

Yesterday night, Val messaged asking me whether i'm free to go jonker with her tonight or anot. Since I'm so free ( well.. not really free actually ) so I agreed. We went and fetch Audrey at 8smtg and headed to Jonker. As usual, jonker is crowded with people and it's so hot and stuffy there. I didn't buy anything, but Val and Audrey did. Our first stop was one of the earring stall. Val was impressed with the cheap bargain which is 5pairs for RM10. Really a good bargain! So they she goes, spending more than half an hour in that particular shop searching for earrings. Audrey and I waited til we kinda get fed up and decided to introduce Val some earrings that we found. Of coz to speed up the time la. Hahaha.


The first 5 earrings that Val bought.

Next, Audrey recommended us a new sushi stall which Val and I didn't came across before. Oh my god! those sushi were great! Yummy.. I can considered the same standard as Sushi King. The best part is the price. It's freaking cheap!! cheap cheap cheap!!! See those sushi picture that i posted down there? All that only cost us RM16!!! Now I really wana bring alex and try it next time. Hehheee... yum yum.








After filling our stomach with delicious sushi, we continued window shopping along the street. On the way back to our car, Val spotted anotehr earring stall and guess what? Yeap, BINGO! Ooopss she did it again, she bought another 2 pairs of earrings. This time she shared with Audrey.

Sigh... Val Val, will never changed. hahahaa.. anyway, tat's all about it la. Oh ya, to my surprise my dad didnt scold me for coming home late!!! I reached home at 11.35pm. My oh my.. that's like once in a blue moon. Hahhaha.. guess I'm just plain lucky today. :P :P

1 comment:

valerie said...

hahahaha....thank u thank u...
i next time can sell my earrings off at jonker ad..lol