Tuesday, March 27, 2007

DeStresS....

I've been tagged by Eo!! Good aso la.. to destress.. sigh.
1.color of most clothes you own?Used to be black but now many different colour already.
2.number of pillows you sleep with?1pillow, 1blankie and 1 kaola. :P
3.where are you right now?In my brother's room
4.what were you doing 12AM last night?Studying for wednesday midterm :(
5.how old will you be in 10 years?30. :(:( so old. Stop reminding me that I'm getting older.
6.what do you think you'll be doing in 15 years?A famous well known fashion designer who have my own brand and hopefully can enter the international market. :)
7.do u have braces?Nope, one of my primary school dentist said I dun need one but I guess I need one now... ugly teeth. :(
8.are you paranoid?nope..
9.describe your wallet? black in colour, is a christmas prezzies from alex :)
10.your alarm clock?my hp alarm. lol. Need two alarms to wake me up. The second alarm will be my mum :P
11.your hair?originally black but now very dark brown.
12.tooth brush?Darlie. Have been using it since I was born.
13.what color are your eyes?I really wish it is dark brown but unfortunately is black :( But nvm, im using colour contacts now, so i can have any colour i wan. Kekekkee. Eo, alex got a very nice hazel brown eyes.. seriously.. I damn jealous wei.
14.unforgettable enemy?Don't have any particular ones.
15.first play/musical/performance?In primary school, standard 5 i think, involve in malay culture dance and was in an instrument band. Lol. I played the flute la, ntg special.
16.last movie seen in cinema?That was pretty long ago. I guess will be the god of gamble gua.. cant remember the name. Hahaha.. funny show.
17.last person you yelled at?hmmmm.. let me recall... I guess probably during form3 when I yelled at my classmate. Kacau me somemore la! I'm well known as the lioness in my school.. especially in primary. Since form 3 I never yelled at anyone d.
18.last crush? Well, I would say my current bf alex. I had a crush on him on the first day I met him. :P:P. Well, still my last crush rite?
19.last shoes worn?My jeans heels. I wan a new one!
20.last ice cream eaten? The ice cream that we sold during GACC. Yummilicious.. come come! come buy our ice cream... its only RM1. promote promote.
21.last word written by hand?15minutes ago... it wasnt a word, it's a number.. was doing my finance management tutorial.
22.last time you wanted to die?lol.. I cant remember, but I alwiz felt like killing myself when im depress.. yea stupid right? I even think of a way to die which I wont feel pain at all.
23.when was the last time you went out at night?errrr... saturday. Went for satey celup with my god aunt and brother. :)
24.what was the last song you heard?my friends singing.
25.what is it about the opposite? errrr??
26.what do u want to do now?Take a nice break away from assignments and exams!!
27.what's the first thing you ate this morning?A&W curly fries.
28.what's that one song you never get over?I believe in you.
30.fave day of the week?Fri -> Only 2hours class, and get to see the whole day :) :)

No comments: