Sunday, April 01, 2007

APRIL's FOOL!!!

1st April, a good time for prankster to show out their pranking skills by fooling people around them. Of coz I also want to be part of it!! Well, it started off pretty bad actually, I didnt manage to fool most of my friends. :( All they go was " yaya.. april fools rite? ". Damn. Worst of all, I'd been fool by kids just now, to be exact orphanes. One by one, they fool me this big fella here. All they did was a simple prank " aunty aunty ( yes they call us aunty and uncles... sigh), look there!! ", and I turn and they yelled "april's fool!!". Gosh, another one from another kid. How sad..

Then in McDonald's when all of us were waiting for our food, I tried to fool Alex.

( Alex was lying his head on the table until.... )
Me : Dear! aunty Tina call!
and he turned.
Me : April's fool!! ahahahahhahahaahahahaha
and he stared at me.
Alex : Siap you.... wait u see la!
me : Lala~ fool me if u can!

10minutes later, we were still in the conversation of fooling each other. Suddenly...
Alex : Hey! why the bus come so early one? suppose to be 3pm le, not 2pm!
and I turned and look for the bus... eh?? no bus... I turned back.
Alex : smiling cheesily * April's fool!!!
Me : ish....
Alex : Dear dear... food comes d! wee..
Me : izzit?? ( and I turned again )
Alex : April's Fool again!!! Muahahahahahahahhaaa...
Me : GRRRRRRRR.......

Twice in one row! Gosh... Am I such a fool??? :(:( Anyway, we all have fun with today's outing with the orphanes today. It was tiring and great experience to bring more happiness to the kids. Not going to post about it today, probably tomorrow or something when I get the pictures from Alex k?? :) Happy April's Fooling everyone ya! 35minutes to go before you have to wait for another year to come.

No comments: