Thursday, June 14, 2007

Vacation - Day 3 and Day 4

Day 3 - Basically nothing much happened in day 3 because we spend hours on road. We left Penang around 9.30am and shoot up to Ipoh to had lunch. :) Initially we wanted to try Ipoh famous nga choi gai fan ( chicken rice with bean sprout ), unfortunately the shop that we wanted to go closed. Sigh, so we ended up at a coffee shop eating wan tan mee and their salted chicken. Yum yum, still nice! and my parents ordered Ipoh White Coffee. I'm not a big fan of coffee that's why I stick to my Milo ice. :) After our lunch, we headed to Cameron Highland. This time, we used the new road from Simpang Pulai. I prefer this road as it is wider and not so whinding unlike the one from Tapah.


Nice plantation scenery along the way up to my hotel. Very nice, cool weather, I felt like I can stay here for a month. Hmmm.. maybe not as there are no night life, no big shopping malls. Will be very boring towards the night. But no matter what, I still enjoy their weather. Not too cold, not too hot. At night was a little bit chilly but still nice and it's not as cold as Bagiuo( philippines ).


While my mum was checking in the hotel, my bro and I started camwhoring again. We took pictures around the hotel lobby. This is interesting as there is a fire place in Equatorial Hotel Cameron. Hahaha.. and it's not just a display I guess because I still there were charcoal and burning stain. Hmm... I dun think cameron is that cold till we need to use a fire place to keep us warm gua.

Nice beautiful scenery around the hotel. Took some pictures of it. :P :P
Oh oh.. I took this rose too outside the hotel. I felt like plucking it actually. hahaha.

By the time we checked into the hotel is around late afternoon already and all of us were tired travelling so we ended up resting in the hotel and continued with our chor dai dee. Lol. :P:P My dad won RM30 from us u know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cis. End of day 3.

Day 4 -
Today is the day we go around cameron highlands. First we went to this sam poh temple because my dad wanted to meet this monk. According to people, this monk can help to cure ur sickness. Actually it's not cure, it's just he'll help you to see whether your sickness can be cure or not. Hmm.. well, it's not like those superstitious thing that u all think.. arghh.. I just dunno how to put this in words. Anyway, we waited about 1hour just to meet the monk. While waiting we sat down and chit chat with this indian lady who sells muruku outside the temple. Accoring to her, last time there were around 2000 people line up just to see him. Wow.. amazing.. 2000 people.


Sam Poh Temple

These flowers are planted by the monks there. So nice rite?
One kinda orchid species.

Our next stop is the Strawberry Farm near the Cactus Valley. We didn't go to the Cactus Valley as my parents said there are nothing much to see there except big big cactus which is true but I still want to go! Sigh.. but in the end we didn't go also. So we drove up to the strawberry farm instead. Surprisingly their strawberry farm has strawberries ( duh! ), flowers, plants, vegetables and cactus. hahaha.. save our money not to go to the cactus Valley.



Big Fat Juicy Strawberry though I'm not a fan of strawberry but I do like how it looks like. Hahaha.
Jus now my mum was screening through these pictures and said " hey.. I thought there's a sign saying not to touch the strawberries?? " Oooops... wait a minute, we see no signs saying that when we took this picture. We only saw it later on but too bad, we already took pictures with the strawberries already. hahaha.

haha... it's been such a long time since I hop onto one of this machine. Lol. Nostalgic. Reminds me of my childhood. My brother request me to sit on it and take a picture of it. hahahaha. Hope Im not too heavy for this. Kekekee.

Along the way, there are many signs or should I say some kinda poster showing us mouth watering strawberries ice creams!! There are so many types of them. In the end, we choose strawberries sundae, waffle with strawberries ice cream, strawberries ice cream with whip cream and strawberry puff. Hahahaa. Alot leh..

Me enjoying my waffle with strawberry ice cream. Very very nice!!!!!!
2cups of strawberries sundae, one strawberry with whip cream, 1 waffle with strawberry ice cream and 3 strawberry puff. Yummilicious~
*drools*

Our next stop is the Boh Tea Plantation. I was very excited about it because I love seeing mountains and mountains with tea plants. Looks like a huge wide carpet grass where I can just jump on it and lie down. Hahahaa. Dad took videos all the way through but we didnt take any pictures as the camera is with my brother and he's driving. We can just take it when we reached there. Upon arrival, suddenly a guard they signal us that it's close. HUH?? CLOSE?? Shit! they close on every Monday!! Arghh... wasted.. didnt get to see and no pictures of me with the tea plantation. :( Grrrr.. Therefore, we headed back down and went to Rose Valley.

p/s : Pictures in Rose Valley haven been uploaded to the pc. So I'll just leave it and continue later when I get all the pictures okie?

To be continued.....

2 comments:

VaLeRiE said...

Harrr?? Boh tea centre close every monday?? lolx...luckily dat time i went din close man! nvmlar..nthg much there..u can see my pics lor..same one lar..keke..

p/s: hey...i want o eat all the strawberries dessert!! so nice!! arrgghhh!!!!!

Adel said...

i went last time before so nvm lo. :) hehe.. yea close on monday le! so sui.. nice le the desserts.. hahaha.. yummy.......even my dad who doesnt take ice ate strawberry ice cream too le! hahaha