Thursday, June 07, 2007

P Ramlee.

Have anyone of you had watched any of P Ramlee's movie before? Not to be surprise that many of my friends heard of the famous well known comedian P Ramlee, but if asked them if they had watched it? The answer is NOPE. Hence they dun even know why is that man so freaking famous even after he died many many years later. Well, as for me, I was kinda brought up in a way that I'm exposed to those old film and heck they are so damn good! Hahaha. Especially P Ramlee's film as such Pendekar Bujan Lapok, Laksamana DO Re Mi and my all time favourite Seniman Bujang Lapok.

Literally, we have this stereotype towards local movies. Therefore, we dun even bother to watch it even if some ppl said it's nice rite? It's kinda true they sucks la, but not all.. not sepet and Gubra and of coz the old P Ramlee film. Both are quite similar, stupid and funny yet very natural. Hahahaa.. No doubt that why P Ramlee is so famous even today because of his acting skills and his melodious voice. :) These are some clips I got from youtube. Enjoy it ya! If u watch the whole movie, ull laugh like hell. ahahahahaa.









No comments: