Saturday, June 30, 2007

TransformerS.

Okay, when I heard that this movie is coming out, my first thought was " Hmm... this is the comic character that Mr Huan always said when he taught us about transformer a few years back. " Since it is a movie based on comic character, I never thought of watching it in the first place. Plus, I didn't even watched the cartoon when I was a child. U know, when you were still young, girls dun watch robots, transformer, power ranger or whatsoever ( well, exclude the power rangers. ) , they play with dolls, bears, Barbies and stuff like that. Hell yea my brothers gonna watch this movie!

This friday, Alex and I decided to go to Melaka Mall ( the new mall opposite Jusco ) since it just opened a day ago. Yes! We heard that there is cinemas there, so we went and watched a movie. "Transformers". I've been hearing good reviews about this movie, it must be good. Personally how I felt after watching Transformers is..................



Transformers ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was damn good! The graphics... so so so so cool! I wanna watch it again!!!!
Autobots.. roll out!

2 comments:

loginafterlong said...

Holy shit! You've never heard of Transformers before!

I grew up on Transformers man and been waiting ever since it was announced a few years back.

Generation 1 rocks... You know, it's more than meets the eye!

Adel said...

Lol... i heard before.. but never watched before.