Monday, June 18, 2007

New Sem, New Life.

Another new sem has come, it's back to the battle field after a 3weeks break. Like everyone knows that I'm so anxious of going back for classes. Today, I get to see Alex after a 3 weeks break and I get to hang out again with my gang in class again. Wee!! My lecture starts at 2pm today, as usual I was a little bit late la. I thought I was late, but the lecturer wasn't there at that moment. So I sat with my friends and started crapping like we used to while waiting for the lecturer. 3.05pm - No sign of our lecturer, nvm we shall wait, maybe he's on his way or what. 3.15pm - Class getting noisier and still no sign of our lecturer. 3.20pm- Kat over to say hi and chatted with me awhile and then he left the class. 3.22pm - Arghhh... that stupid lecturer ffk, so we left the class too. Grrrr.. How irresponsible, at least post bulletin in MMLS la. My next class is at 3pm, Organization Behaviour. Basically, the lecturer introduce herself and started the first chapter. I still can't tell whether she is a good lecturer anot, maybe next class I have to sit slightly in the middle and pay more attention to her.

Halfway through the lecture, suddenly I got a sms from Val. She told me that she get into USM and she is very very happy about it as that is her first choice. I'm very happy for her too actually, but deep down I feel kinda sad because I wont be able to see her that often anymore. USM is in Penang, sooooooooo far. I can't go shopping with her so often, I can't call her to chit chat, I can't get to go out at night with her, I can't hang out at her house, and worst I wonder if I can celebrate her birthday next day anot. I'll miss u Val, u take good care alrite. Thankfully we still can sms each other or chat on9, or else........ Anyway, I'm really really happy that you got what you want. :) Besides her, my another friend chun hwee is going to Sabah for Medician. Sigh.. miss this friend aso. Sabah le, means he wont come back as often as my other friends. :( Currently I only know about these two friends, the rest I still dunno yet. I'll miss you all!! Take care okie? off and on do sms me okok?

Seems like now everyone will have their new life. I'll have a new sem, a new target, everything new where as my form6 friends will have their new life too in their Uni. I hereby would like to wish all my form6 friends, good luck in everything, take care and do call me out okie when you guys are back for holidays or something. I gonna miss you all so so so so much especially you Val. Sob sob...

1 comment:

VaLeRiE said...

sobsobs....ur blog making my tears running around in my eyessssss....arrghh...USM...altho happy....still kinda sad le..TOO FAR...wuwu...but dont worry, i will surely keep in touch with u!! maybe cant chit chat thru fon but sms oso can! and can on9 msn...hehe..^^
wont forget u n u too ok^^
hopefully my 21st birthday can be celebrated with u n others^^