Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Vacation - Day 1

To be frank, I wasn't really looking foward towards this family trip. As u know " Family " vacation, it must be bored. Being the only one who is STILL in her teenage year wouldn't have much fun as a vacation with a bunch of frens. Thank god I have my brother with me, not too bad. However, I was wrong this time. It was an enjoyable trip even though with the lack of craziness and hippiness we'll have if with my friends.

Basically, we started our journey at 7am and we arrive at Penang pretty fast actually. If i'm not mistaken it was about 1pm. Guess what? I'm the map reader AGAIN. Yes, I was the map reader around Penang the last time we came. Haha. Hmmm, this prove that I'm really good at map reading, even my dad trusted me. LOL. Of course, we did managed to find our hotel in a short while and aso managed to reach interesting places without much prob. All thanks to my map reading skills. Kekekeee.. :P :P

Anyway, back to our journey. By that time we are allowed to check into the hotel was already 3pm. So, we had a rest, some of us went and took a hot bath while my bro straight jumped on the bed and went to his dreamland. Haha. Rest till 6pm and off we went to Batu Feringgi for our dinner.


View from the hotel room.


Bro and I enjoying our watermelon juice

Penang famous char kuey teow!!
and oyster egg!!!!!!! see the oyster?? Damn huge!Even people like me who never fancy oyster egg enjoyed that Penang oyster egg so much!! delicious! Yum Yum! Here I go, another bite of my OH JIAN. ( oyster egg )
After our delicious meal, we walked along the street at Batu Feringgi. There were many stalls there from bags to watches to all kinds of sourveniers stuff. I was thinking of buying Val a watch since she's a watch lover, but then I dun trust my tatse la. Hahaha coz me myself dont wear a watch. So I bought something else for her. While walking, I saw this HUGE ship restaurant and went and took some pictures of it. It seems like a very very high class restaurant because cars that went in and out are usually BMW and Mercedes.
A picture of me and my brother in front of that GIANT ship.
So that's it, end of day 1. Nothing much happened because all we did was travelling on the road. Not really tiring as we were all chatting all way through especially my mum. Hehehee. :) :) Stay tune for day 2.

1 comment:

VaLeRiE said...

hahaha..somebody eat oh jian eat til so enjoy like dat make me feel so hungry seeing ur pic! lolx...
aiyo, wateva u buy for me oso i like de...ur taste not bad one ma..keke^^