Friday, June 01, 2007

My 100th posts!!!

walaaaa!! My 100th post in this blog. Claps claps* hahaaa. Today's post will be... roll drums*..... My Nightout With Friends yesterday for satey celup!! Woohoo~. Yes yes, I just ate satey celup last week, but no harm having more if it is nice rite?? rite?? blink blink*

Yesterday, daeren sudenly felt so rich and decided to treat me, val and wee neo for satey celup! Hahahaa. Felt so happy because I get to go out at night ( as my parents were in Singapore. :P ), get to eat my favourite satey celup and most of all someone treat us!! hahaaa. Thank u!


Pictures before we started makan - pic taken by Val


Daeren's attempt to take a pic of us - turns out blur. Just like what Val said, NO SKILL. :P well, of coz I tried too and my still is bad too.. but not as bad as daeren k :P After much criticism from Val about our phototaking skill, Wee Neo have a shot too.
Pictures taken by Wee Neo - Not that bad.
One one shot... Tada!! Succeed! Clear picture of us! ahahaaha.

This time I didn't break my previous record but I was very very near to it. My previous record was 36sticks, yesterday was 32sticks. ( I sense someone is going to scold me for eating so much. ) Nevermind, more exercise, more jogging and more hill climbing this week! Surprisingly daeren ate the least this time. I think... wait... he went back and took more later. I lost count. Hahahaa.. anyway, we all had a great time especially me who are able to sneak out at night while my parents is away from home. Kekekekekee. :P:P Hopefully, I'll get more chance next time to hang out with my friends. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah satay celup...YuMmiE...hahaha...long time since i saw dae-ren..kekeke..nice to see him again in pictures...

Adel said...

LOL. pictures aso jadi rite? hahahaa...

heLeNa said...

makan makan makan.... fat ah!!!!

Adel said...

hahahaaa. but nice ma :P cannot be help. Kekekekee. :P:P fat then exercise more lo.