Saturday, June 30, 2007

I'm Officially 20!!

This year I got myself another surprise party for my birthday and this is really well-planned by my frenz. Basically, they kinda have this alliance thingy with my mum, asking her to send me to Eo's house to get her stuff from her mum, and then WALA!! they surprised me with a bday party. Honestly, thanks guys for the effort and everything... I'm so touched. Thanks again for what u guys had done for me. Sob sob.. touched.
SO what happened was my mum asked me to take her stuff from Eo's mum, then as I entered her house, SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. I turned and looked at my mum before I stepped into the house. Hhahaa.. Signalling her " you ah... mummy... pakat eh..? " and then wave and bid goodbye to her. Thank you mummy!! :) :) LOL, now here comes the fun part. Guess what?? They accidentally dropped the birthday cake before I can see it. Hhahahaaa.. I dunno how it happened, but it just did. It's really really funny though to get to blow the candle while the cake is on the floor. First time weeeeiii.. never before!! It's sooooooooooooo cooool!!! Hahahahaa. Now, Eo just remind me that last year on my birthday, motor tyre puncture; this year cake fell. hahahaaa.. like she said, so eventful, so dramatic. kekkekeee.
Here's a shot of the cake on the floor.
Me blowing the candle while my hand and face is full with creams!
Mua birthday cake! :) :)
Hugs from Alex. He's filled with creams too.. so sweeett..
Okay, Alex just smashed creams on my eyes. Ouch.
Pictures time!!! Not ready yet.
Take 2
Take 3
Take 4
Take 5
Mua frens who came for the party... arigatoa for comin. :)
Keen and I
Nick, Gwo Liang and Ivan. ( Nick came all the way from kajang weiii.. thank u so much! )
with mua pressiez.... Alex got obsessed with the teddy that Hizami and Fiqa gave.
Mich and Akmal
Khei and Azra

Eric and Kat ( poser )


Fiqa, Hizami and Mich

Eric's fren, eric, alex and eo.

Behind the scene....

Pity mich who accidentally cut her finger.
After dinner at Eo's house, some of them went back and the rest went to Mori's cafe to hang out.

They got me another piece of cake... Awww.. tq

Group pictures. :) :)



I'M 20 YEARS OLD!!! OMG!
Thanks to,
Alex, Eo, Michelle, MY DEAREST MUMMY, Jessie, Ivan, Azra, Khei, Hizami, Fiqa, Akmal, Melanie,Eric, Eric's fren, May, Jerah, Kat, Eric2, Gwo Liang, and NICK who came all the way from Kajang!! Thank you for the party. :)


also thanks to,
Those who wished me Lydia, Alex, Sue May, Crystal, Daeren, Val, Mervyn, Phang, Kirks, Jaclyn, and those in frenster.. thanks thanks thanks!!

XOXO

okay.... now it sounds as though I'm receiving a Grammy Award.

No comments: