Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Busiest Semester.

Hey everyone, I'm now in my 3rd trimester and it is eating me up slowly. This trimester would probably be the busiest semester for most of us so far. Besides taking 6subjects, I have to handle a club event as well. For the first time, my assignment group had our very FIRST discussion on the very FIRST day of the sem! "GREAT"!! Here will be a short list of my busy schedule for this trimester.

1. International Trade and Policy :- Our lecturer Mr Abdul Halim is being so "kind" to us for giving us the opportunity to organize a seminar. Basically, our class will be divided into 10 groups consist of 11members each. Each group is given a topic and held a seminar on the week stated. Now here's what killing us!! The first group who are going to held the seminar will be in WEEK 4. Yes, week 4. Today is already week 1 and the lecturer have yet to give us our topic not until this coming Friday. So whichever unfortunate group that got the first few weeks will be in deep shit. In addition, as easy as it may seem, our lecturer expect us to conduct a seminar as professional as the ones conducted outside such as some Global Economic seminar at PWTC. Try to beat that! That's how tough our assignments are... easier said than done... if he's kind enough to give us $$$, there weren't be any problem for us to organize a seminar as big as the Global Economic seminar. Not forgetting how clubs seek for sponsorship a semester before the actual event and now we are given 3weeks. Minus this week and chinese new year week which left us 1 week. As "generous" as my lecturer may seem, he'll never satisfy for not torturing us before the CNY. Now, we gotta rush for a event proposal to pass up next wednesday and who the hell is going to MMU on CNY eve! crap.

2. Social Dance Classes.- Apart from another 5 assignments which I didn't want to mention, I have to club stuff to do. So anyone out there who are interested in social dance, please do refer to me alrite? Basically there will be two levels for this semester.

Level 1 : Monday, 9.30-11pm ( Cha-cha, Tango, Waltz )
Level 2 : Tuesday, 9.30-11pm ( Rumba, Samba, Jive Rock )
FREE Demo class : 18th Feb, 8am at Studio A.
Anyone that interested please do come and join us during the demo class. There will be a demonstration of the dances that will be taught. Exclusive* if anyone wants to watch Kelvin G dance, do come and support too! LOL. *

3. Japanese Cultural Night
- I just put myself in a busy mode again as I just joined for the dance division for Japanese Cultural Night. Probably I am going to pull out as I dun think I have enough time to allocate for this event. Of course I would love to join if possible, but seems like this sem is not the right time to do so. I have tonnes of work to be done and studies to do too. Plus it requires me to stay back almost every night which I can't because of parents, studies, assignments and some rest time.

4. Industrial Training
- Oh gosh oh gosh!! I have not submit my application yet. I better to it fast than to delay till the very last minute. Now lets hope Holiday Inn Hotel or Loreal will accept my application; and if I succeed to get Loreal, then I will be in a dilemma to choose. Accomodation.... expenses.. transport... kill me!

5. Assignments
- I have another 5 subjects's assignments to do. arghhhhhhh.....
Please please please help me through this semester with smooth sailing. prays hard*

No comments: