Saturday, January 26, 2008

This is A Post About An Egg.

This is my story of being an EGG.

Once upon a time, I was happily resting in my nest. Suddenly, someone blind folded me with newspaper.. that was then I knew I was KIDNAPPED!! It was a long journey.. I was scared as I have Achluophobia- fear of darkness. It was pitch black and I couldn't see anything at all. I freak out!! Soon... I felt asleep... zzzzz.
The moment I woke up, I saw brightness... I was once cheerful again to see the light and there I was beside the sink staring at a girl at her 20's with her camera hp points towards me. *snap snap* Ooohh... she's just taking a picture of me. :)

I stood there for at least a minute or two before she placed me somewhere else. Finally, the snapping sound of the camera stopped. Fuh~ finally she's done with me :)

How wrong was I, I was then placed on the floor with another little creature that look exactly like me, just that he's pretty small... MUCH MUCH smaller than I do. *Snap snap* She took our pictures again. Somehow I made friend with the tiny little creature... his name is egg. I can't believe we shared the same name! It's just that he's a chicken egg and I am an ostrich egg.

I have this weird feeling about that girl who's taking my picture. She seems sooo weird.. She started to get so anxious about getting a picture with me and chicky egg.
Now I really think that she's getting weirder and weirder.
Because... she kept on ordering his dog to stay and take a picture with me and chicky egg. I think that the dog kinda fed up with the girl but still he stays obediently and posed.

As I stood still, the dog kept on complaining to me about how crazy this girl would be.

Jay : Why do I always have to do this kinda stuff... sigh
Lene : Jay Jay!! look here look here.. jay jay!! smile smile.. * snap snap *

But still... All I can do is listen to him and stood still.

Jay : Are u done? I'm.... I'm getting sleepy.. yawn.
Lene : Jay... come on.. look here.. here here!! *snap snap*

and I stood still again... wondering if she actually understand what the dog said and I came to a conclusion that she doesnt. How sad.


Jay : U better get this done quick before I doze off.. HURRY UP!!
Lene : Mummy! jay jay stupid la.. he close his eyes oni... *attract him by waving my hands*

I got kinda annoyed and I think that she's crazy!

Jay : 5....4......3......2.......zzzzzzzzz

Lene : Ish... he close his eyes! bloody hell... dun wanna take d la. *put the egg back*

Finally, I'm done. The crazy girl has finally put me back and flew towards her room saying that she's going to upload the pictures or something.

With that, chicky egg became my best friend and we live together happily ever after.
~ The End ~










No comments: