Thursday, January 03, 2008

When MSN Breaks Down..

Lately MSN is getting really annoying............. I dunno what happen with it but all I know is that most of our messages can't get through. Two days back when I was chatting with Kirks, this problem occured. MSN seems to love me so much because all the messages I send managed to be delivered to the recipients. Unfortunately MSN doesn't like Kirks at all and all his messages he sent to me bounced back to him.

Feeling frusfrated struggling to finish up our chapters before the exam the next morning, plus the additional stress coming from MSN which doesn't allow us to chat to reduce our stress level made all of us go crazaaaaaaaay! Hence, Kirk's came up with an idea to chat. :)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sign language!! :)
Since my messages can get to him, and I do not have a webcam, so this is the ultimate solution for the annoying MSN.

He was trying to say : I wanna kill myself!!!!! Stupid MSN!

This action means "WTF with MSN!!! GRRRR"
About this.. hmmm..

*Kirks eating maggie mee*

Me : Wahhh.. sedapnyaaa... what are you eating?

Kirks : * showing his bowl of Maggie *

Me : What flavour wor...

Kirks : * showing the note above *

" RAMEN. SIAL! SYOK!!!"

and that's how we communicate when MSN being sooo annoying!

1 comment:

Kirksman said...

god.........why.........................
there goes my macho factor out the window