Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy Holidays!




Finally, my sufferings ended this evening 5pm. No more exam, no more books, no more online notes, no more scribbled notes, no more headache, no more stress, no more sleepless night, no more rushing for chapters, no more adrenaline rush, no more worries!

Holiday is a good thing for my brain, but I never really like holidays at all. I think I have mentioned how I dislike holidays every single sem, no difference for this either UNLESS there are something interesting that I can do just like the sem break before. :) Anyway, let's hope that my sem break aren't going to be a boring one.. pleaseeeeeee.

Before the sem break starts, mum had already ordered me to clean the house for CNY, do housework, and paint my house! I love painting.. so nevermind la. Hahaa.. but what after that? I usually don't meet my friends during the entire 3weeks. Not to say my friends are evil for not calling me out, is just that it's kinda useless for them to ask me since everytime my answer will be " hmmm i want to go out but i cant la.. parents.. u know.. they doesnt like it ".

Enough of my complains about holidays even before it actually starts. I'm here to wish those who still have their final paper tomorrow "GOOD LUCK!!!" and "Happy Holiday" to everyone! Do enjoy and make full used of ur holiday as much as possible ya. Never be like me rotting at home... oohh... I found one mushroom on my head d... by the end of the third week, my head will be full of mushrooms. Til then, chao!


No comments: