Thursday, January 24, 2008

Got Tagged!

1. Do you still talk to the person who broke your heart the worst?
- No one broke my heart before, but I did broke someone's heart before but i still talk to him :)
2. Have you ever seen your best friend naked?
- Nope.. but alex lim said he wouldnt mind walking naked at home! :P lol
3. Who is your best guy friend?
- hmmm, other than my bf, it will be... hmm.. used to be chun hwee but since we are no longer close now, the closest to me will be alex lim.
4. What is the best thing about your job?
- My job? no job yet.. not until 1st June.
5. Which shoe do you put on first?
- ehh... I didn't pay any notice to this. Probably right.
6. What is the status of you and the last person you kissed?
- in a serious relationship. :)
7. First time you kissed the last person you kissed?
- Hahahaa... it was our first date. No further info, its not for u to know. :)
8. Who was the last person to call you?
- Alex :) Apparently I was still sleeping like a pig when he called.
9. If you could pick the temperature of the outdoors for the rest of your life would you?
- Yeap.
10. Do you steal people's boyfriends or girlfriends?
- Nope.. never ever touch people's bf/gf.
11. What would you change about your life right now?
- So many.. especially all the mistakes I did in the past.
12. Who was the last person you texted?
- Alex aka the bf :)
13. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving?
- hmmm.... nothing. hahaha
14. Do you live alone?
- Nope... I dun like to be lonely.
15. Last person you hung out with?
- Alex. Sorry if most of the answers here are alex. haha coz I just came back from his house.
16. Have you ever tried to get back with an ex?
- Hmmm, never thought of trying to get back.
17. Have you ever toilet papered someone's house?
- lol.. no I have not but I will love to try.. hahahaa... it will be fun! evil*
19. Have you ever gone camping?
- Nope.. how sad.
20. Do you love someone?
- YES!
21. What was the best year of yourlife?
- all seems to be the same to me. Nothing special.
22. Have you ever had a stalker?
- nope.. and no thank you I dun wan one.
23. Do you have any strange phobias?
- Yes.. I'm scared to go on escalator and look back down. Nope, im not afraid of heights at all, just afraid of being on an escalator.. long story... it started all with my weird dream falling from the escalator.
24. Do you have trust issues?
- nope :)
25. Have you ever hated someone, but ended up being friends with them?
- I dun hate anyone before as far as I remember.
26. What do you do before bed?
- wash my feet, drink a glass of water, brush my teeth, wash my face, bring hp with me, oi oi.
27. Are you happy for your last ex?
- Am happy now that he found his right one.
28. Would you live with someone without marrying them?
- Yea sure! marrying is just a legal documentation/ceremony to verify that we are together.
29. Do you remember what you were like a year ago?
- Still the same old me
30. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
- Hahaha.. yeap. many times. :P
31. Where are your sibling(s)?
- in KL working
32. Do you sleep with the TV on?
- Sometimes.
33. Name five things you did today?
- went to mmu to get the internship letterhead, had lunch, went shopping, drove, blog!
34. Last person who you called?
- Lydia - to tell her im sorry coz I was suppose to meet her in MMU but I overslept. :P
35. Future kid's names?
- interesting~ hmmm never thought of it yet, but I would like some unique names.
36. What are you doing tomorrow?
- hmm staying at home and make mini popiah!
37. Are you on a laptop or a desktop?
- desktop
38. Do you talk in your sleep?
- hahahaa.. nope... only my bro does. :P
39. What kind of car do you drive?
- Either the Wira or Iswara.
40. When is the last time you got flowers?
- I suppose it was last year's valentine.

I'm not going to tag anyone since none of them will do it besides Mich and Eo, but Azra already tagged them. Nevermind then. Oh wait... I have one in mind... I shall tagged... Kirksman Teo! Do it or u'll die! muahahahaa.

No comments: