Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Clothes Hunting.

CNY is coming, coming in 2weeks time. OMG! I haven't even found a new top, skirts or pants yet. Is it really necessary for me to get new clothes just for the sake of CNY? I know it's not essential but.. but.... I want new clothes. Now the problem is, where can I find it? Stupid question, shopping malls of course! Unfortunately, this time around there nothing that caught my eye yet. Not even one that I will go " wowwwwwwww.... I want that! ". Pretty sad huh. Someone, throw me some nice clothes. I'll deeeply appreciate it if you pass me a dress like this. ( look below ).
Woolala.. I simply love this dress. :)
and also this pair of earings.. beautiful!

Anyway, I did bought a pair of heels in Sungai Wang. I love it alot at first sight but now... I kinda regret that I bought it. LOL. Oh dear, I'll get some scolding from alex soon. :p Probably I'll go for another pair of heels if I have some additional cash after getting my new clothes. :)


Oh ya, I did came across a top just now and again I like it when I first saw it. At one moment, I like the design. Another moment, I feel weird at the sleeve part. In the end, I didn't buy it and I'm glad that I didnt. Hmm.. Looks like I need to exercise a little bit more to lose up my fats at my thighs.

A good hair day, keeps adelene happy all day!
p/s: i simply love my hair tonite. :)



No comments: