Thursday, January 17, 2008

Holiday~

After a week of non-stop cleaning and painting, I finally get to rest and enjoy my holiday for 3days! This time, I'm travelling all alone from Melaka to Kajang. :) First time okay.... because my parents never allow me to travel alone, but there's some white lies told to go alone this time. :P sorry..

Travelling alone wasnt that scary after all since I know what bus to take, which train to sit to get to Kajang. So I bought a bus ticket to Seremban, and took KTM to Kajang! Yea! mission complete. I reached there safe and sound. :) Thanks daeren for sending me to central early in the morning.

Day 1 :

11.30am : Reach Kajang, called Alex up to pick me.
12.30pm : Had lunch at his house.
1.00 pm : Went to Mid Valley for shopping and movies.
6.00pm : Reach Kajang
7.00pm : Had dinner.
10.30pm : Went out with alex's friend for yam char and snooker. heee

* Game plan is extremely nice!! Funny yet touching as well.. hehee.. recommended to watch guys! two thumbs up.

Day 2 :

Today, we planned to spend the remaining two days in KL. So Alex called his aunt up to ask if she has any extra room in Time Square. Here, I sincerely thank her for the hospitality and all the meals she belanja. It's not cheap okay... every meal cost around RM80-100. I aso felt so bad for that.



Us waiting for the train at Kajang.

Time Square
Later that night, Alex's aunt and her bf brought us to a chinese restaurant at Pavillion for dinner. The dish was nice but the bill was even nicer! We ordered Peking duck, vegetable with prawn, pork, fried rice and soup.

Cost : RM 128++


On the way back to Time Square, we drop by Hagen Daaz to treat ourselves an ice cream. 2 scoop = RM16!! So freaking expensive. Imagine how many Choco Top I can buy at McD.

After dinner we went back to our rooms to clean up and prepare to dress up to club. Clubbing on weekdays is a little pathetic especially when you don't go with a big group of friends. Hence, we moved from Heritage bar to Loft, to Aloha and finally to Ruums jungle. And again... Alex's aunt paid for the bottle of Jack D as well... rm 300 ++ but we get good service. :) The environment isnt too bad.. just the people there are much elder than us. Mind you.. alex's aunt looks MUCH MUCH younger than her age. Even if she's at her 30's she looks like 20. lol. We ended up finishing only half a bottle of Jack D because only Alex can drink, I drank around 6 glasses while his aunt isnt much a drinker. That's the end of day 2.

Day 3 :

Had Bak Kut Teh and fish head for brunch near Imbi. It was superb!! especially the fish... nice nice... especially for a fish hater like me. The Bakuteh is nice as well... yum. After that, we went Sungai Wang to shop for my CNY shoe. Took us hours to find a nice shoe but it is a little costly la. Back to our rooms, rest, watch some tv and nap again. Lol. I was suppose to go back at late evening, but unfortunately Alex's aunt had a client to meet therefore extended the time. By the time it ends is already 7.50pm, and I am sure I wont be able to catch the 8pm bus for sure. So, Alex went and bought a 9pm bus and headed for dinner. By the time the food are served is already 8.33pm, which means 15minutes to wallop everything into our stomach. We left the shop at 8.50pm, with a little jam at the traffic light, I missed the 9pm bus. Sigh. So, I have to wait for the next bus at 10pm to get home. The problem now is... how should I explain to my mum because she asked me not to come back late and I did lie to her that I took the 8pm bus. Sigh.. more lies ahead to break me free.

Til then, the end of my journey :)


2 comments:

Kirksman said...

walao, sampat!
wanna die ah write so big in ur blog bout white lies...

but someone seems to had have fun, are u gonna ajak me not nxt time go club...damn 1 bottle no habis...

Adel said...

hahahhaa... tak habis la. How to habis, alex's aunt only drank 2cups the rest are cokes. Alex and I drank about 6-7cups, but i got a little tipsy already. He still standing but his aunt wanted to go back, so din finish that bottle lo.. Keep for the next visit :)