Saturday, February 02, 2008

I'm Sick..

Shit! I'm sick at the wrong time when CNY is just few days away.... hate it hate it hate it! "Thanks" to Alex Lim for his virus, huh! Not only me, it spreads to Lydia too. WHose fault? His fault. LOL... Nah, I just wanna blame it on someone.

I know I should have be in bed now resting rather than sitting in front of the pc suffering like crazy. Took 2panadols... crap.. My fingers aren't stopping now but my brain is giving me a last call before he shuts down the whole system. Arghhhhhhhhhhh...... What's more Alex is far far away from me and doesn't even have the time to chat with me or pats me. boo... Gah! I don't even know what I'm writing now! I'll just crawl myself to bed now. crawls*

p/s: I are suffering from a massive mental and physical break down. I need more "dols".

No comments: