Thursday, December 14, 2006

St David's Highschool 1987 Batch Reunion Party @ Pure.

Arghh... my friend just organized a reunion for our batch at Pure Bar tomorrow! :(:( too bad I can't go. Why? Reason 1 : I have to go KL tomorrow for 3days. Reason 2 : Even if I'm free tomorrow, I still can't make it because my parents wouldn't allow me to step into any place that spells the word " BAR " , "DISCO", or "PUB". Sigh.. How pity. Guess I'm going to be a good girl for the rest of my life. I want to go..... I wanna see my friends. I go just to see my friends. Friends that I didn't see for almost a year. Sob Sob. Nvm la, I'm sure I'm gonna have fun in KL as well. Anyway, just helping my friend to post this up :

PURE bar
THIS friday
b4 11 pm..
thanks...dj - ashvindj - raymonddj - tokyodj - sheldon
be there n PARTAAAAY!!!!
call as many as u know... batch 1987 :)
Must come k... it's been a long timesince we friends hang out together..many of us busy with exams andassignments... so this is the besttime to gather and keep in touch..soplease come and party k!! Bring yourGAL and your GUY..we'll PARTY together.

No comments: