Monday, December 11, 2006

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU!!! :):)



I'm so so into the mood of Christmas though I don't celebrate it. Wee! Christmas is comin.. can't wait for Christmas. Ho ho ho..


My Christmas Wish List :
1. A silver necklace ( no specific design )
2. A nice evening dress
3. A new pair of heels
4. A nice body glove t shirt.
5. A jacket that i saw in MP ( RM139.90 )
6. A set of Body Shop lotion, body scrub and perfume
7. A night out on Christmas with Keen and my friends.
8. A hug from my buddies
9. A white skirt
10.A new hp ( too expensive d. hehe )
11.A day in spa and massage. (relaxing)
12.A brand new hairdo
13.A new monitor... nono.. change my mind, a LCD screen
14.A digi camera.
15.The final one will be.... I wish everyone around me will be happy happy alwiz. :):)and all I want for christmas.... is.......... you!!

Christmas Charity Drive :

lene and eo camwhoring


and again :P

QJ feeling lame.......



Merry Christmas Valerie!!!

Lene and Val at Equatorial Hotel

No comments: