Monday, December 18, 2006


ICE SKATING @ SUNWAY PYRAMID.

Finally! I get to skate for the first time. Happy happy joy joy. Alex decided to bring me to skate last saturday with her sister, Helena. A night before this, one of alex's friend told me her first experience on the ice ring and I was kinda freak out when she said she fell nearly 30times. Plus with all the stories that I heard from my friend who skate, most of them said most first timer will fall. This is pretty scary coz firstly I do not want to get hurt, secondly I do not want to get wet, thirdly I do not want to get EMBARRASS in front of so many people. Ouch! Anyway, before we get to skate, there were doing some performance on the ice. Some of the are the best skater from south east asia, and another one was a 8 times champion in Australia. Cool.. How I wish I can skate like them. After enjoying the performance, Alex held my hand and lead me to the ice ring. I took my first step on the ice, and it was not that bad, I could stand still on the ice. LOL. it's not something to be proud of actually, it's just that I thought I would loose my balance on ice. Hee. Slowly slowly, Alex held my hand and skate around for a couple of times, followed by Helena who was also holding my hand to make sure I don't fall. Eventually after few rounds, I can skate! I can skate all by myself without holding anyone or even hold against the side of the glass mirror. Alex said I was way better than him as first timer, I didn't fall at all. I'm so proud of myself. :P:P ( told u I got the talent there rite alex, haha ) . Skating is fun!! It's so so fun! I wanna try it again! Wee... Not going to describe further more, pictures worth a thousand words, so enjoy :)



lights on us... just both of us. :P

Helena, Lene and Alex

Look at the height difference.. she's so tall.. jealous jealous.


Helena and Adelene

No comments: