Wednesday, December 20, 2006

GOOD HAIR DAY

Yesterday morning, I suddenly felt the urge to go the Creative Hair Salon to give my messy messy bushy hair a trim and of coz.. to enjoy the head massage when they shampoo my hair. I had been pretty stress and tired lately, so a little pampered for me will definitely brighten up my gloomy day.

Around 3.30pm, after studying in the library for economics quiz, Michelle and I insisted to pampered ourselves for one hour at the hair salon. It was raining cats and dogs but that did not stop us from getting ourselves what we want. Yeap, we still went to the salon although its raining, in fact the salon is kinda pack with students. Probably because most of them can't go home due to the endless 38hours rain, they tend to waste their time at the hair salon. :)

We waited not long, around 5minutes. Michelle decided to layered her hair while I just plan to trim my bushy bushy hair.
so here's me before getting my hair cut( my messy messy bushy hair )

Here's michelle taking pic of herself before her hair cut


and there she is again.. camwhoring as usual :P

That guy is the student of that hair salon academy, well.. what can u expect from a student, they cut extremely slow and careful and i was indeed worried about hair when he said to the professional hairdresser.



" wo di yi chi jian niu hai zhi tou fa le, wo mei you jian guo " which means" This is my first time cutting females hair le, I never cut it before "

ZOMG.. that really freaks me out man, usually those student that cut my hair previously had cut women's hair before. But this time.. this student have not. Scary.. all I can do is to pray hard that it don't turn out that bad.


There's michelle, enjoying the massage when shampooing. It's really relaxing especially when we all get so tense up with the workload we have this couple of weeks.


and at last, after 1 and half hour sitting there... TADA... our new look. Not much different actually but it seems like I got my hair straightened. :P and michelle change her hair parting after some advice from the hairdresser. Guess what? I really like this new hair cut, although it's his first time cutting a girl's haircut, but he really did cut it so nice.. It is the best haircut I got from creative. hey u! I can see u have the true talent there.. keep up the good work! :P:P


Alex and lene
Michelle

Us camwhoring on the way to Ixora ( look at the wind effect )

on the way to Ixora.. we saw.. "RED RED ELVES" with santa hats. soooooo cute!!

At night was our quiz.. no comment about that, I'll just summerized it as SUCKY. :(:( ISh... Finals is coming in 2weeks time, haven even touch my book yet. Die Die.



Before I forget, yesterday was Parinie's birthday.. So I would like to wish you a very happy birthday and hope u like the surprise party. Stay young and stay pretty alwiz.. muax!!

No comments: