Thursday, December 07, 2006

How do you consider if that person is fat or thin or normal?

How do we consider if we are fat, thin or normal?

Just few minutes ago, my friend nudge me in MSN saying that i'm too thin and I must eat more. Considering that I did loose weight since I came back from philippines, I'm actually happy about it. Come on, drop few KG in two weeks while enjoying your life to eat all you want in Philippine and yet loose weight. That's every girls dream, at least it's my dream. :) heeee.. anyway, am I really that thin? Before I loose weigh I came across a few of my friend, guy friend saying that I've grown fatter. I wonder whether is it a good sign or a bad sign? I think I shall take it as a negative sign then. But now, ZX said that I'm too thin and asked me to eat even more. Sigh... This confused me even more. To eat more or to maintain?? So, I tried out the BMI measurement. It says I'm actually underweight and my ideal body weight should be 61kg. OMG! 61kg? Are u crazy??!! Hence, I assumed that BMI measurement is either bullshit or it's meant for the westerners. Can someone please tell me whether I should eat more or go on diet or maintain it?? Sigh.....

No comments: