Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Tagged by Miss Zara

1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?- Alex

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?- I'll return it to the space where u put the cart at the carpark area.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?- It depends on who and when. If just friends then more on a talker, if the person needs help then i'm more to a listener.

4. Do you take compliments well?- i'll say " dun lie la.." or " smtg wrong with u izzit?" or " I dun have any money to give u la.". If it is alex then different story, ill go like " of coz la! :P" damn perasan...

5. Do you play Sudoku?- Nope.. hahahaa.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness,would you survive?- Hmmm.. I may look siu jie at times, but dun underestimate my capabilities. But, if I feel that there's no way I'm going to escape, then what's the purpose of surviving then? I'll die not becoz of food or dehydration but more on loneliness and boredom.

7. What song are you listening to?- Beyonce and Shakira - Beautiful Liar.

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?- Nope, my parents dun allow me to go for camps when I was small..

9. What was your favorite game as a kid?- Perhaps.. dolls.. hahaa.. nono.. it must be hide and seek. lol. Eh wait.. if its in primary school then it will be "ice cream soda", tell u, I'm very very very good at this, even the guys lost to me. Muahahaha. :P The QUeen of Ice Cream Soda.

10. If a person you really liked was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you?- Hmmm.. it's bad to break peoples family because I would never like a third party to come and break my family.

11. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?- I am now :) as long both of us believes in our religion, tats fine :)

12. Do u like to be pursued or vice versa ?- Well well.. ntg in particular but I still like to be pursued. Honestly, I never been pursued by any guys before u know. :P

13. Use three words to describe yourself.- paranoid, dumb, friendly

14. Do any songs make you cry?- nope when I'm in a happy mood.

15. Are you continuing your education?- Yeap.. most probably taking MBA.

16. Do you know how to shoot a gun?- I dun think so unless water gun? :P

17. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you'll grab?- Purse ( IC, driving license, cash ), HP, my important documents ( eg passport and stuff ), and my dog jay jay. :P

18. How often do you read books?- Not often... it depends.

19. Do you think more about the past, present or future?- sad to say I alwiz wish to think more about the present and future, however my mind can't stop me from thinking od the past.. those kisah kisah silam.

20. What is your favorite children's book?- I love Enid Blyton when I was young..

21. What color are your eyes?- black

22. How tall are you?- oh my oh my! Im so proud of this.. Im 170cm! well, I dun think it's tall now.

23. Where is your dream house located?- A balinese inspired house by the beach or mountain where the view is spectacular!

24. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?- Yes if u consider the booth where it takes ur Passport picture, No if u consider those sticker booth.

25. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?- It's too dear for me to have a meal there, so NOPE.

27. Do you like mustard?- Yeap esp on hot dogs.. yum yum!

28. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?- Both! If we have good food, then EAT!! Itadakimasu!!

29. Do you look like your mom or dad?- " wah.. ur daugther ah?? macam u je eh Yeo (my dad), like photostate only", guess the answer then.

30. How long does it take you in the shower?- 15minutes.. but if I'm in a bath tub... HOURS! :P

31. Can you do the splits?- Nope.. never did

32. What movie do you want to see right now?- Nothing..

33. What did you do for New Year?- at home every year.

34. Do you own a camera phone?- Yeap..

35. Was your mom a cheerleader?- Nah, but she said she was a softball captain. Hahahaa.. dad and I alwiz make fun of her about this. LOL

37.How many hours of sleep do you get at night?- usually 6hours on weekdays, 12hours on weekends :P

38. Do you like care bears?- Well.. they are cute..

39. What do you buy at the movies?- Usually i dun buy but I love popcorns for movies.

40. Do you know how to play poker?- someone teach me. i'm so dumb at it.

41. Do you wear your seatbelt?- Yea.. to avoid kena saman, when avoid saman, we can avoid bribery.

42. What do you wear to sleep?- Big T and shorts

43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?- Hmmmm... thinking thinking..

44. How many meals do you eat a day?- 2-3meals

45. Do you always read friendster bulletins?- sometimes.

46. Do you like funny or serious people better?- FUNNY!! serious people are a little boring..

47. Ever been to L.A.?- Nope, no worries, I'll be there one day..

48. Did you eat a cookie today?- nah

No comments: