Monday, December 17, 2007

How Bad Can Your Life Be?

My life sucks!
Why are all the terrible things keep on happening on me!!
PLEASE Give me a peaceful life!!!
Nothing more than that!!!!
One after another, even the past problem haven't completely settle and now comes another one? Parents just got back from India and my "welcome gift" was got scolded by my dad coz suddenly out of soooooooo many days, the pc couldn't on. Yes, I got scolded for using it for the past few days. My fault, yeap.. maybe. U know during Sejarah we learn about this Indian god called Shiva/Siva, the god of destruction, I think I'm something like that. Whatever I touched, it'll spoilt. Kill me people, kill me. Being a parent is tough, but being a daughter is tough too! My day shall be an emo day. Pity Alex coz I'm going to whine at him after his paper. *bangs head on the table. life sucks.

No comments: