Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Cont' ( more evening gowns ) & Merry Christmas

I'm so sorry for not updating any events or any interesting... Don't ask me what's with all the post about my designs. Heee.. lately, I'm in the mood of drawing. Worse still, I've been digging all my old junks ( designs ) out and slowly flip them one by one and laugh at some of my old designs that I designed during my lower secondary ( form1-3 ). I remembered there was once that I eliminate many of my old designs that I designed in form 1 becoz it is just too rediculous!! LOL. Anyway, I still keep some of them and still laugh at them but it is still a great memory of how I used to think of ideas those days.

Form 2 designs ( sorry, until today I'm still not perfect in my drawings )
form 5 designs
form 5 designs
form 4 or form 5 ( cant remember )
Alpha ( hahaa, I dunno why I personally like the left one )
Alpha


Ahhh.. yes, I sort of stop designing during the end of Alpha and Beta. Seriously, sometimes when you don't have the idea, you can't design or else it turn out to be a design that you dislike.
ANYWAY
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
May this christmas brings us joy and happiness for the coming years :) For lovers, may you be bless with all the love around and happy forever.

No comments: