Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year :)

Grrrrr.. I just wrote a long post and accidentally deleted everything! bah! Won't be writing all over again.. happy new year everyone :)

It's cliche when every new year approaches, we tend to list down our resolution for the year. Haha. Me myself did not even stick to my 2007 resolution.. being my true self of being a lazy bum, full-time procrastinator, it is hard for me to stick to my resolutions every year. LOL. So this year i don't see the point of listing down list of list of resolution where I can't fulfill it right? hehehe..

Anyway, since it's been sort of a norm, I'll still list down my resolution for 2008:
*thinking hard*

1) Be good, more responsible, loyal and hardworking ( I already sense that I cannot do this. lol )
2) Pass all my exams with a minimum B+ in every subjects.
3) Do well in my 4months industrial training.
4) Be mindful for every actions I take.
5) Learn new things every year
6) Be more optimistic
7) Be more happy and cheerful
8) I'll fill in the blanks later.. :p

There you go, 8 resolutions for 2008. I won't be able to fulfill all my resolution if I keep on listing the "unreasonable" ones.

What have I achieved in year 2007?
- Somehow I feel that I'm smarter a little after passing through all 12stages in Travel IQ. LOLX. I have high geographical IQ okay and I am proud of it. :P
EVERYONE!!!
Goodbye 2007, here comes 2008!
May this year brings us more joy and happiness
Bring along good memories of 2007 forward
and leave the bad ones behind. :)

p/s: thanks keen for calling all the way from Bangkok although u mistaken the time zone in Bangkok and Malaysia. It's the same time zone la.. Gong! Hahah.

No comments: