Saturday, December 22, 2007

Pictures

Since "someone" mentioned that I must posed at every decorated shopping complex, I shall post up the amount of pictures I actually took to prove that I am free from all charges. LOL.

Who can resist the temptation not to pose at Mid Valley's christmas decorations?! At least I did not posed at every single part of the stage okay...

Decorations at MP's Living Cabin with my darl Val.
Okay. I am so gonna tell you this. I love The Garden's washroom!!! Look, it has a mirror behind where you can see the reflection of ur back while looking at the front mirror. This designer really knows what girls really want. Alex's friend who works part time in The Garden told me that they are going to charge RM5 per entry in the future. Wow.. what kinda washroom is this? Toilet bowl and sink made of gold? hehehee.

There you go, two future tandas money collector of The Garden. Yin and Yang... :P

My final pose at decoration in shopping complexes.
See, it wasn't as much as Alex said okay. He just exagerrate ( I can never spell this ) the whole scene. With that, Adelene pleads not guilty and free from all charges. :) winks



No comments: