Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Going Crazy..

" Thanks " to all the people out there if one day I'll be anorexic or obese!!! This kinda issue doesn't really bothers me when I'm still in my secondary school, but it does now, "thanks" to all those who contributed. Ha Ha, this is not funny.

It is good to hear from other people's opinion about your body, how you look, whether you are too thin or slightly overweight and so on, but too much brings more harm than good to us. This happened to me when I was still 55KG ( yes, I dun mind letting everyone to know my weight ) where people started complaining that I am fat, or a bit fatter.

Initially, to me it is sort of a good news because all I knew my aim at that time is to gain weight as many people had say that I am too thin for my height. However, the " u fat already la " is a critism rather than a complement. Okay, nevermind, maybe I gain too much weight then so I decided to control my eating habits ( no, I dun diet.. never! ) by not stuffing more food into my stomach even if I'm very full. Eventually, after a month or so I dropped to 52KG. I was excited of course for loosing some fats but here comes the horror.

My friends that I did not meet for months said this :
" wah lene!! ni shou liao le.. what u did wor... too thin d la! anorexic meh? "

Another friend of mine :
" wah.. why your hand so thin now? "

My cousin :
" wah... u thin d le... dun thin somemore le! "

In fact there are more of them who said this, the problem is they are also the one who said that I am so fat when I was 55KG. I only drop 3KG and now said I'm too thin and even anorexic?! What the hell you people want wor... 55KG too fat, 52KG too thin. You want the exact weight of 53.5KG is it?!!

I'm so sick of this already, if I kept on thinking what you guys think about me, probably one day I'll look like the anorexic model above or maybe I'll go obese like the picture below. Don't blame those anorexic girls by saying they are stupid and stuff.. because all your words contribute to every single thought they have in thinking that they are fat. No doubt, a pen is mightier than a sword, but your mouth is more poisonous than any poison on earth! Remember that!

For now, I couldn't care much on what you guys wanna say about me. Whether I'm too thin now or I'm still fat now it is none of you business anymore. As long I am happy with it, I'm done with it. I have big thighs, so what?! it is not your thigh, so it is not for you to concern. I have big ass, so what? At least I don't have a flat ass. No one is perfect, and I am not heading towards perfection. I have dark complexion, I like tanne skin rather than fair skin, so be it. If you don't like it, that is your problem and you have to figure out your ways to settle that. That's it, I love being myself again.... no point suffering in pain where people still comment or criticize about you because you will never be perfect. :) People, not everyone is born with a perfect skin and pretty face okay? So no point comparing yourself with the lucky ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bravo..just...bravo!!!