Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Promoting My Friend. Haha

Haha, SPY just uploaded a video of my best friend, so here am I to promote him in my blog again. LOL. Poh Y'ng, I think we should be his manager, get him a record deal and we'll earn golds! muahahhaa.. evil thoughts. :P Don't u like that idea? Honestly, I kinda miss his singing very much. It's been years since I hear him sing live ( not from your video ). Anyway, all the best to you chun hwee! :) Just remember your promise when u become famous ya. hahahaa. Since this post is about him, I shall elaborate a little bit about him if any girls out there is interested in him. :P

Name: Goh Chun Hwee
Age : 20
Talent : Obviously he can sing, he plays the guitar, he plays the piano, he compose songs, i think he can play a little of drum, he can draw better than anyone I know, he's good in magic ( haha ), he plays yo-yo.

Not only that, being fake by his "ah beng" look, he has something that many people doesnt expect him to be.
1. He may look selekeh, but he's actually not bad looking.
2. He is a smart ass. He's a future doctor, studying medic now.
3. He speaks fluent french.. yea I know girls.. the sexiest language! LOL

Unfortunately, he's attached to someone now, so sorry la babes. Here are some of his videos, to view more, please go to www.youtube.com and type " aiwoavril " for more videos.

p/s: oh gosh, I'm so gonna charge him for promoting him in my blog man!!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe..

really nw? he's like attached? apa ni...tot i got chance..nola nola..KIDDING..

but like, yea..he sings very well..will definitely support him if he joins any singing competition..

keke..

Adel said...

he's attached for so long d looo.. maybe u have the chance. LOL.. dah la both of u can sing so well, boleh duet duet lagi. Kekekeke...