Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sunblock?

Izzit really essential for a girl to take good care of their face? Wake up an hour earlier just to wash our face, apply toner, apply sunblock ( with UV protection ), and all sorts of creams? Take another one hour to prepare before going to bed by cleansing ur face again, apply toner, apply mask and night cream?

So much for being a "girl", I'm not that kinda girl that will go through all those process just to get a perfect skin. I do concern how I look everytime, call me a vainpot if you wan; but i'm such a lazybum. Furthermore, I loathe when my face get sticky after applying all those creams. Yea, lame lame reasons.. I know. I also know that in order to get sparkling, fair, tender skin, we girls have to put an effort to it ( by applying those creams and sunblocks ).

As far as I concern, I'm still very proud of my pimple-free skin even without much help from creams or any cleanser. However, the downfall of my skin is I started to have dark spots on my cheeks. Not many but still it is something there which is not a good sign. Hence, after much consultation from my beloved best friend, Val; I've decided to take a step foward and use sunblock whenever I go out. ( now, let's wonder how long this routine will last, as I remember, I never finish any creams that I bought last time.. not even half the bottle. :P )


No comments: