Sunday, November 04, 2007

I'm Married!! OMG!

*edited*After days of practice, finally everything has come to an end. Yesterday was the bridal fashion show. How I feel about it? Well, it is indeed a great experience to walk on a fashion show in front of the crowd. So let's see the chronology for that day....


12.30pm: Went to "Brush Up" to do our hair and make up, but alll of us were fooled. They make up artist only available at 2pm. So we waited for another 2hours until we get our make over.
Below are the results after make over.


Daz and Kristine. ( The main model for the show)


Bao Bao, Tim, Kristine and Dust.

Poser. :P

Jason, me and Bao Bao.


Actually we camwhore more than these. There's about another 15pictures of us camwhoring after the make over. LOLX. After the make up and hair is done, all the models went and fixed their false nails. OMG, I tell you this will be the first and the last that I'll use that freaking little thing which makes us so incovenient. I can't carry a thing properly with those nails, I can't go to the toilet, I can't press my freaking hp, and it kept on coming out! WHy people loves to have long nails which is so inconvenient? Hmmm..

Anyway, by the time we are done with everything it was already 5pm. All of us rushed to Dataran Pahlawan, went to the backstage, waited for our garments to arrive and quickly changed. Of course we couldn't miss a chance to camwhore with these beautiful gowns and tux.

Tim and I ( my wedding patner. NO NO, I'm not married to him! LOL)


Here's what happened during the 2nd round where both of us have to walk and pose. There's a part where I have to look into his eyes and walk around him. He reminded me about this before we went up to the stage. However, I forgot to look into his eyes!


-backstage-
Tim: Hey, how come u didn't look into my eyes just now.
Me : Oh sorry sorry.. because I was looking at my bf at that time. Hahahaha
Tim: swt. laugh*
Kristine: U dun have the tarikan la Tim. Hahahahhaa.

Daz and I
My mom said the male models looks very cool and professional.

That's me before I'm off to stage. Yea.. I hate the hairstyle too.

I'm the one with the cute little short gown. Hee.
My tail behind my dress is freaking loooooooooong.

That's Chelse.

See those stairs over there? All of us had to go extremely slow so that we dun trip and fall and embarass ourselve.

Me and Chelse. HeeeBelieve me now? That's the tail of that short gown. Sooooo freaking looong.


Evening gown fever

Enough of female models, now let's switch to the cool male models instead.


Don't they look cool? Hahahaa.

My favorite picture of the day. Kristine and I in our evening gown.

Everything seems to be smooth sailing but what really happened backstage?? Sorry, no pictures of us in backstage because we don't even have the time to snap pictures. After the 1st round we'll rush to change. Yes, I meant really take out everything and change in front of everyone. even in front of the guys. The guys probably don't have the time to stare at you either. Everyone was rushing like hell. I even broke my fake nails while changing and I ended up removing the others so that it wont look weird. It was a fun experience even though we change like crazy backstage. Hahaha..



More to come... on the diamond show in Equatorial Hotel. I won't be posting about that, not until I get lots of picture of it. In the mean time, here's a sneak preview of how I looked like for the diamond show.



After the make over. Everything has to be black. The dress, the make up and nails. I like this hairstyle more than the wedding one.


My black nails. ROAR.
I actually look quite cool in this hairstyle. Probably I'll consider curling my hair like this. Haha. Actually this is how it turn out after I remove my hairstyle. Not bad huh. So gothic!



Okay, so that's about it. Stay tune for the next episode on The Diamond Show. lol.




2 comments: