Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tornado in Klebang Melaka?

I was checking my mail few minutes ago where I came across this mail with the title "Tornado in Klebang Melaka.". Ha ha ha. Tornado? In Malaysia? One of the most safest country from natural disasters? Hmmm.. I dunno how true the pictures are because there weren't any news about this I suppose, unless I missed out news few days ago? But if there really is a tornado in melaka, I'm sure it will be a chat box for everyone in Melaka.

Everyone seem pretty calm even though there's a tornado ahead of them.
Here's the strange part, there's human sitting at the edge of the rocks. I thought they were suppose to run for their life!
or perhaps they take it as one of the most un-seen phenomenon happened in Msia.
Tornado is getting smaller this time and slowly fading away.
Here's a clearer view of it. Whether it's true or not, me myself not sure about it too.
If this incident is confirm to be true, then I will not be much surprise that even Malaysia which all the time consider as the safest place in the world from natural disaster is no longer safe anymore. Let's recall what happened few years back, tsunami strikes Msia although it's the cause from Indonesia, The big flood last year which destroyed so many buildings and left many homeless ones. A tornado in Msia won't be a surprise anymore. The world has change, as the technology advances, the worse the earth will be. When inflations happen, people has to suffer with the raise of price range from oil to flour. How could we say better technology brings better life to us? Perhaps this is just an illusion where people can't seem to get over it. We can't leave without internet, handphones, fridge, airconds and so on. They bring us convenience along with their destructions. Radioactive, thin ozone layer, pollutions, what more can they destroy? Later, they bring greed and selfishness among people which leads to more wars. More wars lead to more death. More death leads to more suffering humans. When will this stop? Not in a million years time. Maybe living a life as a caveman isn't a bad thing after all...

2 comments:

ThyeShin said...

What the fish I live in Klebang

Adel said...

eh??? din know u read my blog. I dunno how true it is.. u heard any news about it? maybe its not true la.