Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Unsolve Mystery

I just came across Eo's blog just about " Reason Why I have Put on Weight ". It's nothing actually, It just reminded me of something. If u have read my previous post about my trip to Philippine then u'll get what I mean. Better not letting all of u have headache thinking about what I'm actually talking about.

My "unsolve mystery" is... how can Alex and I loose weight after our Philippine trip? Wait, i'm not sure about Alex, so I shall shift the focus on me this time. So.. basically I was XXkg before I went to Philippine, and I thought I was going to gain more weights by the end of the trips. Surprisingly no. Instead of gaining weight I loose weight. It's not 0.5kg or 1kg, it's 5kg!!! for me that's alot, 5kg in 2weeks, just 2weeks. Okay, i know la,if u ecxercise and work out can loose more weight rite? yaya.. but come on, I'm enjoying my trip and I still loose weight? that's like ZOMG amazing!! We ate like pig over there, had sisik(sizzling pork) for the first few days and meat almost everyday and we hardly ate vegetables. Now tell me how on earth we lost weight. Not to forget, we drank alot too... not plain mineral water but more on alchohols. Hmmm.. get what I mean now? Kirks, if u were there I bet u'll tell me how much fats in those sisik. Hahaha..

Hmm.. just today, I started thinking into more details and ... TADA! I made a hypothesis. Well, just an assumption la that I lost 5kg due to one single factor :
- Walking, Partying, dancing.

Yeap, that's it.. I remembered that we walked for few kilometres in Bagiuo just to find SM Mall ( a shopping complex, yea i know the name sounds soooo wrong.. SM. hahaha ) and that also we failed to find it because we took the wrong turn. We went left instead of right.. So, we walk for few KM back and fro. Hhaaaa... It wasnt tat tiring and we weren't sweating because of the cold weather. :) grins* Eventually, without us noticing that we already burn lots and lots of fats! hhahaaa..

Who said window shopping doesnt help? We still walk remember? it's still an exercise, in fact we even exercise our eyes. :P:P Hahaha.. the only disadvantage of this "window shopping/shopping" exercise is we tend to spend more money. (T-T) sob sob.

Partying, clubbing and dancing!! yea yea.. U know how much fat u burn when shake every single part of ur body from head to toe? Hhaahaa.. Wonder why all the club girls are so freaking HAWT! I mean hot body la... cant deny that okay.. coz they dance alot!! Hhahahaa.. they exercise every single day. Exercise while enjoy doing it. See! so yea... we party alot in Philippine that's why we burn the rest of the fats. :P:P

Well, this sounds pretty weird.. but who knows it's really the facts that makes me lost weight? Hmm.. maybe I should try it again to prove my hypothesis. Muahahaa.. So as a conclusion, girls.. How to burn all the fats??
Lesson 1 : Walk! Shopping! More shopping = Burn more fats. LOL..
Lesson 2 : When u r in a cold and nice weather country, why not take a walk instead of a cab? Not only u save ur taxi fees, won't get tired and sweaty while walking and most important u burn all ur fats! rite rite?
Lessom3 : Party! clubbing!! Dancing! For those who enjoy clubbing and dancing... Dance more! Shake ur booty booty and ull shade all ur fats away.. Woohoo!

Now who said exercise can't be fun?? :P:P

- Mystery Solved, Case closed!:):)

p/s : I know I kinda bullshiting here but who knows maybe thats really the reason I lost weight. Just try it la if u want to :P

No comments: