Friday, January 12, 2007

I HATE HOLIDAYS!!!

Yeap, I HATE holidays. Why would anyone here hate holidays? Holiday is fun! No school, no homework, no work, no cracking brains, no stress... BUT... for me this sems holiday seems to be a disaster to me. Okok, not that bad la.. I mean it's bad, i'm just exeggerating here.

WHY??

Because :
1. I can't go out as in can't go out for holidays, cant go out so often for shopping, can't go up KL and Genting with my bunch of buddies. Now even my plan to Penang is cancelled.

Lene ( Me ) : Mummy, next week I might go to Penang ok? I have chess competition in USM.
Mum : So, u going?
Lene : Yeap! most probably.
Mum : Asyik jalan only.. who want to clean the house, don't expect me to do everything ah
Lene : ( swt. just kept quiet. )

So in the end, I plan not to go for the Penang trip. Sigh.. how sad.

2. I have to do all the stupid housework!!!

Yesterday:
Mum : How long is your holiday?
Me : 3 weeks
Mum : this 3weeks u better go clean the house, dont expect me to do everything. Now so free go clean. CNY coming!

Today:
Mum : Wait u free right, go clean and wash all the room fans.
Me : ( WTH!! Me have to clean it?? )

3. I'm bored.. I got nothing else to do except for doing all the house chores. Hate it!

I HATE holidays! I'm so sick of it. It's not even 1week yet and I'm suffering like hell!! help me... sob sob. I wanan get out from this house. I wanna go shopping! I wanna go for holidays! Holidays suppose to be FUN not BORED!! Why keep me at home as if I'm a bird in the cage. I'm 19 going to be 20! come on, let me out!! let me out!! Nevermind, at least let me go back for class... why do we have long breaks? few days is sufficient enough what... sob sob... whines*

Dang! Now I gotta go clean and wash those stupid dusty fan... cries*

No comments: