Sunday, January 07, 2007

LAST FINAL PAPER..

Tomorrow will be my last paper, the one I worry the most... Microeconomics. I'm bad in this subject since Alpha, no matter how much I study I won't be able to do well in this paper. Sad case right? Sigh.. So I'm not putting any high hopes for tomorrow's paper though I really want to do well in that. But I think It's kinda impossible especially with my low carrier marks. Sigh.. adelene adelene.. lazy lazy gal, alwiz study last minute. :(:( regret. But alwiz like that... when next sem starts, I'll forget how suffer I am studying last minute. I need somemore to motivate me or push me or at least set me a target to achieve. Like that I'll be able to work harder in my studies. Anyway... just wish me luck for tomorrow's paper.. die die die.. last paper... sigh.. let it over, and MERDEKA! hahaha.. sem break. here I come!! more shopping, more sleeping,more housework ( :( :( not good ). I'll update more about what I plan to do during the sem break tomorrow after my paper ok? Cheers.

No comments: