Thursday, January 18, 2007

Extreme Makeover!!!

Dear people out there who is reading this,
I'm a 19 year old girl who got bored with her hairstyle. I thought of straighten it back, but I think I want something different for this year. Besides, my hair is too little, I'm afraid that it'll make my face looks rounder if I straighten it. Moreover, once I straighten it, I cant tie my hair or do all sorts of hairstyle that I want. :( I thought of doing natural wave curls too! However, I heard that we really need to take really good care if we curl our hair or else it'll be frizzy. In addition, I'm just got worried what I'll look like with curls, I don't trust hairdressers nowadays especially in this kinda extreme makeover. The only advantage is curls makes my face looks smaller. :) grins* But.. but.. my friends said I look better with straight hair too. What should I do now? curl or straighten? Maybe just leave it with this hairstyle because my best friend Val kinda like my natural wave now ( just a little wavy that's all). Not to forget, should I cut my fringe? As in side ways fringe? I dunno, I'm confused. Any other suggestion girls?? Need ur help. :(
p/s : I DESPERATELY need some advice here.. please girls and guys.. do leave a comment on this on the chat box or comments ok?
Urs truly,
Leh-neh :P:P

...................................................................

No comments: