Sunday, January 14, 2007

Future Housewife.

Soon I'll be a housewife, well not exactly the housewife which is wife that stays at home doing all the house chores but as in ME still NOT MARRIED doing all the house chores. See, potential in becoming a future housewife. Not that I like doing it, but I'm force to do it. Well, basically from all the previous entries, I didn't even mentioned about trips, girls day out or whatsoever because I'm at home doing..... HOUSEWORK. Yeap. Let me recalled what I did during the 1st week of holidays. So far, I cleaned my room, swept and mop the floor, washed dishes as usual, washed and clean all 4 dusty fans in the room ( clean as in wipe away all the dust, not jus simply wipe wipe the outside only. ), and then wipe my another room ( the tables, cupboard,cabinet ), hang clothes, keep clothes, fold clothes, rearrange my study room, gardening, iron clothes,wipe the windows... basically I almost done all.. but not quite finish yet. I have more to go. I gotta wipe my gate ( those gate with flowery pattern, I have to wipe all the small details of it and make sure its dust-free ), iron more clothes,rearrange my bedroom not study room, and alot more la. I know I complained a lot bout this because I hate doing housework! I hate dust.. but I think I gotta learn. but just let me complain once awhile ok? I need to let it go.. hahaha.. Anyway, my mum did gv some incentive.. kekekeke.. what's more better than RM100 for holidays. I don't use a single cent during holidays. Lunch and dinner free, everything free, just need to do more housework. Ok la.. better than nothing right? Heheee. So now I have extra RM100 for shopping!! Wee! Actually I just want to keep more money to buy CNY clothes, I know my mum will come out some money for CNY but this year, I think I'll use all the money she gave me, so she doesnt need to come out extra. Pity her.... have to support the whole family.

Anyway, 1 week down, two weeks more to go and wee! I'm back to a happy happy person. Go to class, hang out with friends. Hehehee.. but before that... tada... exam result.. Arghhh dun feel like getting it. I knew i did badly, hopefully nothing below B. I'm so so tired right now, just after gardening with my mum, every part of my body has soil on it until I need to wash my body at least two times to get rid all the dirt and the smell. Ewwwww.... basically that's all for today, I think my next two weeks post will mainly focused on my housework unless I have something interesting to post. :P so... be prepare... if u get bored with it, come back after two weeks ya! hahahahaa...

No comments: