Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

Hey peeps! Been really busy during these two weeks, non stop housework since the day I threw my books and notes aside. Here's a quick recap on the stuff my mum and I did during these two weeks; kemas rumah, painted the entire house, bought new furniture, prepared for bro's wedding, shopped for new year clothes, masak, and so on. Right until today, I'm still doing some preparation for tomorrow's celebration. Oh yea, I even did my last minute shopping for CNY clothes today, how cool~

Rants aside, the good news is my brothers are back!! =D which means family tradition starts today, gambling session. The downside of it, I lost in gambling today. =( Izzit a bad sign or what? Anyway, this year's celebration isn't that grand compared to previous years. Is it because I am getting older, hence lost the mood for CNY? or is it because the lack of CNY atmosphere around Melaka this year? I think I'll prefer to choose the later.

No pictures on CNY eve reunion dinner. Too busy preparing it until I forgot to take pictures of it. Oh well~ I'll make sure I take some gorgeous pictures tomorrow and will post it in the next entry, but FYI, the next post will probably in few days time since I'll be super buzy winning money. Hahahaha! Til then, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! =D

No comments: