Sunday, February 08, 2009

Unsolved Mystery

How strange can it be when one day you found out that a few of your clothes went missing? You start wondering thinking maybe they are in the laundry or probably in the ironing basket. It's even more strange when you don't find them in either the laundry or ironing basket. There's when I yelled at my mum " Mummy! did u see my brown trench dress? The belt its here but the dress is not. " Then I realized that another white top of mine went missing... along with my white skirt and grey tube. Hmmm.. Have been searching in and out, up and low, in every single cupboard and in every possible places in the house but was to no avail.

It made me go crazy to the level I started telling lydia that my clothes might get stolen by the toyol (lil ghost). Exactly, non-sensible at all; and she came up and said why in the world toyol wants to steal your clothes? They steal moneys! Errmm.. probably they like my clothes?? Who cares what are the reasons! It's possible okay! Gosh gosh.. I'm feeling stupid right now~ *knocks head*

Anyhow I will try my second attempt to hunt for my missing treasure and I am to bring them back one day! Yes I will! There's a slight intuition telling me that there is a slim chance that my mum dumped my clothes away. You know she did it once when a few of my clothes got stained during laundry, and say nothing about it until I asked for my clothes. Hmmm.. mystery mystery mystery~ Oh no! I think I just remember I don't see another white top of mine in my cupboard recently... DANG!!!!

No comments: