Monday, February 23, 2009

A Day When Everything Went From Good to Bad.

Life has been quite routine lately, besides going for classes, I am caught up with a new addiction - pool. I bet most of my friends kinda know Lydia and I got really into pool lately and it annoys the hell outta everyone because each time they asked where I have been, my answer will surely be pool. Somehow it even got one of my friend jealous due to the fact that I spend more time with my pool friends instead of him/her. I wouldn't say my pool skill is good, but it's surely improving from time to time. So, that's a little introduction about my life recently... I'll go on with my day today =)

I wonder why people always complain about Monday blues, it isn't that bad for a start of a new week actually. Oh at least that was what I thought when I was still in class at 8.30am this morning. Class was still okay even though it is at 8.30am, but I would say I prefer Mr. Robert to conduct the lecture instead of this invited guest. He kinda annoys me with his tone... you know, he will raise his voice whenever he wants to emphasize on certain notes. Hello! the class isnt that big honey, we can hear you~ Training and Development class wasn't too bad. We started off writing a short story about evolution. Hmmm... Imagine not writing essays for years (besides MUET and blogs) and we only had like... 30minutes for it? To me, I admit that I am not the best writer among my friends, in fact I suck in writing. I don't use bombastic words like how others do, I do grammar mistakes like nobody business and I certainly can't write a proper sentence. It is such a shame where you see how your other friends write or speaks beautifully without effort. It hits me harder when I found out that even my new pool friend can speak so much better than I do, never ever underestimate people even if they are only SPM leavers.

Anyway, back to what happened after my class. Went for lunch with Crystal, Jac and Yat Gao Yat Gao @ Jia Jia for duck rice before heading to town to chill. I would say this is the first time I actually have my private time spending at Starbucks drinking my favourite hot chocolate as I flipped through my book. Yeap, I do not know what's up with me recently... I feel it is essential for everyone to have some time for themselves, either to relax your mind from the hectic schedule or just to have your own time doing the things u like. So, as I was sitting down sipping my hot chocolate, I felt like my mood started to change from good to bad. Tried to ignore it and continue with my reading but it has came to a point that I felt from bad to worse. OMG! I guess it's just the typical mood swings every girl has, blames the hormones. Also I was in need of companionship from friends, and that is why I changed my mind to join the guys for pool instead. Yes I know... AGAIN! I do not have to repeat it again and again that I'm a pool addict!!!

Left Starbucks at 3.40pm and went to Jetty. The guys didnt know that I am coming so I guess it is kinda shock for them to see me there, plus they weren't expecting me to come since Lydia wasn't coming. I felt kinda awkward and shy... somehow felt unwelcome a little.. U know.. crash in someones game at the very last minute isn't very pleasant but who cares I seriously need to chill myself before I go cuckoo. Pool wasn't that bad because the guys actually trying to be nice and gentleman to let me win. It is so obvious that they are giving me chances over and over again. Come on, they are very good in pool and how is that possible for me to beat both of them; 4-0? Speaking about luck? I doubt so. They are just being nice to me~

Feeling better after half an hour of pool session? Nope! I felt the same and my mind wandered around while I was driving. Such a dangerous act I must say, imagine me paying no attention to the roads, I might hit a car... or a cat... or or... something. The moment I reached home, I knew that I must do something to occupy my mind. My first thought was nothing better than a good jog around my housing area. Without further delay, I started jogging around for half an hour with music blasting to my ears. It was relaxing being able to let go by just exercising, at least it works for me. =p This is getting too long and lengthy, I guess I better call it a night for today. =D Oh ya, if u are to ask me how do I feel right now? Thank you very much, I feel so much better. *wink*

No comments: